Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Diapers

Today at Calvin I saw a little baby in the arms of her daddy. So cute. I realized I never really see very many little kids anymore. In High School I taught Sunday School at my church and would see my kids each week,  I would see little kids getting on the bus each day at school, and mommys walking their babies in strollers through our neighborhood. I miss that. I miss the loving, innocent interaction with little kids. They are so precious and you can learn so much from them. What a gift to see the world through the eyes of a child. I am excited to someday be a mommy and see how my kids react to new things. There is something about seeing kid's reaction to something they have never discovered before. Little reactions, from bellybuttons to airplanes. They see the world how it is they live no lies. They don't put up facades. They just wanna play and learn and discover. The experience the world with eyes full of wonder. They enjoy the splendor of God's creation with big imaginations. I need to be more like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment